17 Nov 2013

Sunday Sessions: The Wishlist

Party with Gatsby

Necklace, £19.99, Zara
Blackwatch Check Treggings, £25.00, Topshop
Sweatshirt, £23.00, Etsy
Watch, £68, Olivia Burton

Is it not the most beautiful watch you've ever seen? I love owls, I love illustration, and I love being punctual. BAZINGA.

Meanwhile I'm currently loving tartan errything, and wishing I could pull off the ironic-sweatshirt-with-blingy-necklace look (keep dreaming, Lizzie). Le sigh.
I'm also obsessed with Scroobius Pip recently, but have refrained from downloading Repent Replenish Repeat as I'm still that girl who asks for CD's for Christmas. Like it's 2004 or something. Whatevs.

Currently reading: The Pursuit of Love, Nancy Mitford
"...always either on a peak of happiness or drowning in black waters of despair they loved or they loathed, they lived in a world of superlatives."

What are you loving recently? Really into reading these posts on other people blogs so leave yours below!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i need that jumper in my life. i love gatsby so much.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tartan treggings. Green and blue tartan is my favourite kind of tartan too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also obsessed with tartan and that gatsby jumper is PERF!
    xxx
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, the leggings are too cool

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tartan trousers! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete