29 Nov 2013

Friday Feels: This Is My Jam

I don't look for trouble, but trouble looks for me
Trouble - Neon Jungle

Don't tell me you don't love a girl band. Every one loves a girl band, especially if you're old enough to remember how kick ass you thought the Spice Girls were cos they made you feel like being a girl was cool (even if it does all look a little naff now).

Well thats kinda how I feel about this song Trouble. Neon Jungle are totally manufactured, and totally never gonna be as famous/cool as they want to be, but this song does make you want to bounce around the room and maybe wear a snapback, so I say good luck to them.

Now it's finally the weekend, go go go! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this song!
    Have a nice Sunday! :)

    ♥ Please click the links in this post or just an Aupie's banner that is in the sidebar on the right.
    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/2013/11/aupiecom.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete